lunes, 14 de junio de 2010

U.S 2010












.................... I´m inGreenwinch, CT, United States for coaching Optis
and Laser at Indian Harbor Yacht Club during all summer.
I have arrived on 3rd of june, and I have been coaching some Laser´s sailors at ACC´s Sayville Yacht Club in Blue Point, N.Y on my first weekend here.
I´m going to be in Greenwich until september and we are going to be racing in the most important and biggest regattas around here, so I promise you more information during my stay in U.S .
I let you some pictures from this place.

Estoy en Estados Unidos en Greenwich, CT, entrenando Optimist y Laser en el Indian Harbor Yacht Club durante todo el verano.
Llegue el 3 de junio y el primer fin de semana fuimos a correr un campeonato de Laser en Blue Point al Sayville Yacht Club.
Voy a estar aca hasta septiembre y estaremos corriendo los campeonatos mas importantes deaqui, asi que les prometo mas informacion.
Les dejos algunas fotos.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

hola juan! como estás!? muchos éxitos !!! besotes.eve